- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Designed for a close fit
- - Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a UK 8
EXCLUSIVE AT NET-A-PORTER.COM. Since debuting at Paris Fashion Week in 2011, Australian designer Rebecca Vallance has earned a cult following for her beautiful, feminine pieces. This gown is cut and paneled from fluid crepe to hug your figure. It turns to reveal an open, bow-embellished back and falls to a fluted hem that's lightly stiffened for structure. Balance the vivid coral hue with black or metallic accessories.
Shown here with: Nicholas Kirkwood Sandals, Roksanda Pouch, Elizabeth and James Earrings, Jennifer Fisher Cuff.
- - Coral crepe
- - Concealed zip fastening along back
- - 97% polyester, 3% elastane; lining: 97% polyester, 3% elastane
- - Dry clean
- - Imported