- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Low-rise briefs
- - Those with a D cup or above may wish to take the next size up
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9", bra size 32C and is wearing a UK 10
Melissa Odabash's 'Sydney' bikini is inspired by the surfers spotted on Australia's Bondi Beach. This white style is cut from two layers of stretch fabric for a smooth fit and complete coverage, and is framed by nautical navy trims. The sporty halterneck top and low-rise briefs are comfortably hardware-free.
Wear it with: Retrosuperfuture Sunglasses, Monica Vinader Ring.
- - White and navy stretch-polyamide
- - Slips on
- - 86% polyamide, 14% elastane
- - Hand wash
- - Lotion, sunscreen, oil and chlorine can cause discoloration of this item; this is not a manufacturing defect. Please follow care instructions to keep your swimwear in the best condition
- - Made in Italy