- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Low-rise briefs
- - Those with a C cup or above may wish to take the next size up
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9", bra size 34B and is wearing a size Small
Marysia designer and former ballerina Marysia Dobrzanska Reeves creates swimwear that is both chic and functional. This 'Honolulu' bikini is made from smoothing pebbled stretch-crepe and updated for the new season with a whimsical bandana print. The bandeau top and low-rise briefs are finished with hand-cut edges that are a graphic take on the brand's signature scalloped detailing.
Wear it with: Marysia Bikini briefs, Illesteva Sunglasses.
- - Pastel-yellow, midnight-blue and white stretch-crepe
- - Clasp fastening at back
- - 88% polyamide, 12% elastane
- - Hand wash
- - Designer color: Banana Bandana
- - Lotion, sunscreen, oil and chlorine can cause discoloration of this item; this is not a manufacturing defect. Please follow care instructions to keep your swimwear in the best condition
- - Imported