- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Designed for a loose fit
- - Designed with a detachable slim-fitting slip
- - Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a FR 36
Model and Save the Elephants ambassador Doutzen Kroes wears this Chloé gown on the cover of PORTER's Summer Escape issue – shot on location at the breathtaking Samburu National Reserve in northern Kenya. This beautiful piece has been crafted in France from two layers of ivory lace and is intricately embroidered with flowers and underpinned with a silk slip. The puffed sleeves, flouncy ruffles and billowy shape pay homage to the ethereal style of actress Peggy Lipton in the '70s.
Shown here with: Chloé Shoulder bag, Gianvito Rossi Sandals, Jennifer Fisher Ring, Rosantica Earrings.
- - Ivory tulle
- - Button-fastening keyhole at back
- - 100% polyamide; lining: 100% silk
- - Dry clean
- - Made in France